Roasted Almond & Berries Sorghum Bowl
0 people like this recipe
0 people dislike this recipe
Share This Recipe
Furmano's Recipe- Chef Paul
- 2 cups Furmano's Fully Cooked Sorghum, Drained & Rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 3/8 cup Almonds, Sliced & Roasted
- 2 tablespoons Cranberries, Dried
- 2 teaspoons Blueberries, Dried
- In a medium sized stockpot, place Sorghum on low heat until ready to use. Make sure Sorghum is warm.
- This recipe is a bowl constructed by evenly distributing all of the ingredients.
- Place Sorghum in a bowl, surround Sorghum with groups of other ingredients. Place Maple Syrup in a straight line from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock. Distribute Almonds and Berries evenly throughout.