The United Sorghum Checkoff Program is accepting applications for Leadership Sorghum Class VI, a program designed to cultivate the next generation of sorghum leaders.
Application Close Date: September 23rd
Following the Leadership Sorghum application deadline, all complete applications and references will be reviewed by a committee comprised of Sorghum Checkoff board members and alumni of the Leadership Sorghum program. Finalists may be contacted via telephone to arrange an interview. Class members and alternates will be notified of acceptance by November 2022.
Tentative Timeline of Events
- Timeline: Applications May 20-September 23, 2022
- Session One: December 2022- USCP & NSP Board meetings – December 13-15
- Session Two: March 2023 – Commodity Classic, Orlando, FL
- Session Three: September 2023 – Seed and research, Location TBD
- Session Four: December 2024 – Ports, Location TBD
- Session Five: February 2024 – Washington, D.C.
Deadline to apply is September 23rd, 2022. For any questions, contact Shelee Padgett, firstname.lastname@example.org