Balsamic Beet Sorghum
Share This Recipe
Furmano's Recipe- Chef Paul
- 1 cup Furmano's Fully Cooked Sorghum, Drained & Rinsed
- 1 cup Beets, Cooked and Diced
- 4 each Bacon, Cooked and Diced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Green Onions
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix to incorporate.
- If serving cold, marinate for 4 hours prior to serving. If serving hot, place in an pan and cook in a preheated 400° oven for 20 minutes.