Roasted Harissa Grains with Z’atar Veggies
Share This Recipe
Furmano's Recipe- Chef Paul
- 1/2 cup Carrots, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Flourets
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Z'atar Seasoning
- 1 cup Furmano's Fully Cooked Lentils
- 1 cup Furmano's Fully Cooked Sorghum
- 1/4 cup IQF Corn
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Harissa Seasoning
- As Needed Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss Carrots with half the first measure of Olive Oil and half the Z'atar Seasoning. Roast for 25 minutes.
- At 25 minutes, toss Broccoli with the rest of the first measure of Olive Oil and the Z'atar Seasoning. Add to the Carrots and roast another 15 minutes.
- Add Lentils, Sorghum, Corn, Garlic, Olive Oil, Harissa Seasoning and Salt into a large bowl.
- Add the roasted vegetables and mix. Spread entire mixture on a sheet tray and roast for an additional 15 minutes.