Salmon White Whole Grain Sorghum Flour Croquette
|Ingredients||25 servings||50 servings||75 Servings||100 Servings|
|Sorghum Flour, White Whole Grain, Gluten Free||2.604 pound(s)||5.208 pound(s)||7.813 pound(s)||10.417 pound(s)|
|Salmon, Sockeye, Canned, Undrained||1.042 pound(s)||2.083 pound(s)||3.125 pound(s||4.167 pound(s)|
|Salt, Table||1.042 ounce(s)||2.083 ounce(s)||3.125 ounce(s)||4.167 ounce(s)|
|Sugar, White Granulated||4.167 ounce(s)||8.333 ounce(s)||12.500 ounce(s)||1.042 pound(s)|
|Shortening, All-Vegetable||4.167 ounce(s)||8.333 ounce(s)||12.500 ounce(s)||1.042 pound(s)|
|Milk, Reduced Fat 2%, with Non Fat Milk Solids||2.083 fluid ounce(s)||4.167 fluid ounce(s)||6.250 fluid ounce(s)||1.042 cup(s)|
|Water, Tap, Drinking||1.563 pint(s)||1.563 quart(s)||2.344 quart(s)||3.125 quart(s)|
|Baker’s Yeast, Active||2.083 ounce(s)||4.167 ounce(s)||6.250 ounce(s)||8.333 ounce(s|
Share This Recipe
- See above table for scaled ingredient requirements
- Mix the water and yeast and allow to bloom.
- Mix all the ingredients in the mixer with the dough hook and add the water and yeast mixture.
- Allow the dough hook to mix all ingredients together.
- Allow the dough to rest or ferment after it has been mixed. Approximately 45 minutes.
- Once the mixture has rested or fermented, mix in the salmon with the dough.
- Weigh out the salmon mixture to 1 ½ oz.
- Make the salmon mixture into croquettes (patties).
- Pan fry the croquettes in heated oil until golden brown. Oil should reach about 1/3 to ¼ the side of the croquette. Place the salmon croquette on paper to remove the excess oil.