Sorghum Fruit Pico de Gallo
Share This Recipe
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sorghum syrup or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt + as garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon canyenne pepper + as garnish
- 1 1/2 cups cooked & cooled whole grain sorghum (1/2 cup dry sorghum)
- 1 cup mango or papaya, diced
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 1 cup, watermelon, diced
- 1 cup, seedless skinless cucumber or jicama, diced
- 1 + teaspoon mint, chopped plus mint leaves for garnish
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- 6 chips
- In a large bowl add lime juice, sorghum syrup, sea salt, and cayenne pepper and mix together.
- Place the cooked sorghum in the bowl and toss with lime juice mixture. Add chopped fruit and cucumber, and mint and stir together. Top with sea salt, cayenne pepper and mint leaves as garnish. Serve at room temperature.