Share This Recipe
Furmano's Recipe- Chef Paul
- 1 cup Furmano's Fully Cooked Sorghum, Drained & Rinsed
- 1 cup Parsley, Chopped
- 1 cup Cucumbers (1/4" Diced)
- 1 cup Furmano's Salsa Style Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Mint, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Green Onion, Sliced
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Garlic, Minced
- As Needed Salt To Taste
- As Needed Pepper to Taste
- Combine Diced Tomatoes and Cucumber in a bowl, stir and set aside. Let sit for ten minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add Sorghum, Mint, Parsley, Green Onion, Cucumber and Tomato. Set Aside.
- Whisk Olive Oil, Lemon Juice and Garlic.
- Pour Dressing over Sorghum mixture. Let marinate for fifteen minutes.