Sorghum Whole Grain Banana Bread
1 people like this recipe
0 people dislike this recipe
|Ingredients||25 servings||50 servings||75 Servings||100 Servings|
|Sorghum Flour||12 ounce(s)||1.5 pound(s)||2.25 pound(s)||3 pound(s)|
|Banana, Raw||10 or 3lbs (mashed)||20 or 6lbs (mashed)||30 or 9lbs (mashed)||40 or 12lbs (mashed)|
|Brown Sugar||1 pint(s)+2oz.||1 quart(s)+4oz.||1 quart(s)+ 23/4c.||2 quart(s)+1c.|
|Honey||3 fluid ounce(s)||6 fluid ounce(s)||1 cup(s)+1 fluid oz.||11/2cup(s)|
|Egg,Raw,Large||4 item(s)||8 item(s)||12 item(s)||16 item(s)|
|Oil,Canola||1 cup(s)||1 pint(s)||1 pint(s)+ 1c.||1 quart(s)|
|VanillaExtract||1.5 tablespoon(s)||1.5 fluid ounce(s)||2.25 fluid ounce(s)||3 fluid ounce(s)|
|Baking Powder||2 teaspoon(s)||4 teaspoon(s)||2 tablespoon(s)||3 tablespoon(s)|
Share This Recipe
- See above table for scaled ingredient requirements
- Peel the bananas and mash them. This can be accomplished in a mixing machine with a wire whip.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and then add all the ingredients to the bananas and mix thoroughly.
- Flour loaf pans and divide the banana bread mix between the loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 to 45 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- This item is better a little overdone than underdone. The banana bread should be made a day ahead of serving. It will stay moist for three or four days.