Turkey Sorghum Chili
Share This Recipe
Furmano's Recipe- Chef Paul
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno, Diced
- 1 1/2 cups Onions Small Dice
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 2 cups Furmano's Fully Cooked Sorghum, Drained & Rinsed
- 1/2 cup Ground Turkey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 cup Furmano's White Kidney Beans (Cannellini Beans), Drained
- 2 cups Furmano's Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Black Pepper
- In a medium sized stock pot over medium heat add olive oil.
- Once oil starts to shimmer add in Onion and Jalapeno. Stir frequently.
- Once Onions and Jalapenos are caramelized add in Turkey, brown.
- Add in Garlic and spices and stir. Then add in Sorghum, White Kidney Beans, Diced Tomatoes and Vegetable Stock.
- Bring to a boil and then a simmer for twenty minutes.
- Season with Salt and Pepper and the Chili is ready to serve.