The Sorghum. Nature’s Super Grain® logo was created by the Sorghum Checkoff to promote sorghum as a healthy, versatile whole grain food product for consumers, dietitians, chefs, foodservice professionals and manufacturers. The Sorghum Checkoff requires proper usage of the Sorghum. Nature’s Super Grain® logo on all print, digital and promotional collateral.
The Sorghum. Nature’s Super Grain® logo may be placed in various sizes to fit design needs. The minimum size the logo may be placed is 1 1/2 inches wide for print and 225 pixels wide for digital usage.
The Sorghum. Nature’s Super Grain® logo must be used with the ® registered trademark symbol as shown. If space allows, the following legal lines should be incorporated: “Sorghum. Nature’s Super Grain® is a registered trademark of the Sorghum Checkoff.”
To ensure consistency in representation of the Sorghum. Nature’s Super Grain® logo, follow these guidelines when using it:
- The logo should only be reproduced using the original digital vector file.
- Utilize the logo in its original vector format. Do not rearrange or eliminate any elements of the logo.
- Use the logo in its original proportions. Do not stretch the logo in any way.
- Use only the authorized green and white colors for the logo.
- A stroke should never be added to the outer perimeter of the logo.
- Apply the proper amount of clear space to ensure legibility.
- Employ the proper sizing technique to ensure the logo meets the minimum size requirements for print and digital uses.
- The registered trademark symbol must accompany the logo in all instances.
For more information, download the full brand book.