Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons liquid egg whites (6 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 medium very ripe banana, thoroughly mashed
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup white sweet sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Beat egg and whites together in a medium bowl.
- Add vanilla, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice and whisk to combine.
- Add mashed banana and whisk again.
- Add oats and sorghum flour and stir well.
- Spray a skillet or griddle with nonstick spray- I used coconut oil spray.
- Heat on medium to medium-high heat.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to add batter to the skillet for each pancake, you may need to spread out batter with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Flip carefully when the bottom is golden brown- be patient.
- Remove when both sides are done.
- Top a stack of 3 pancakes with 1/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt and sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice
- Serving size
- 3 pancakes
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving