Recipe posted by: NuLife Market
Share This Recipe
- 3 cups Nu Life Market Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup palm shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 ripened bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Nu Life Market’s Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together palm shortening and sugar. Stir in eggs, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 60 minute or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Set aside on a rack to cool for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack before slicing.