Berry Sorghum Popsicles
10 - 3 ounce popsicle molds
Share This Recipe
- 1 (14 oz) can full fat coconut milk (refrigerated overnight or for a few hours)
- 3 tablespoons sorghum syrup (more or less to test)
- 1 cup blueberries + 1/2 cups separated
- 1 cup slice strawberries or berries of choice
- In a high speed blender or blender add the coconut milk, sorghum syrup, blueberries and strawberries. Mix until well blended.
- Section 2
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds, filling it nearly all the way full.
- Fill the remainder of the popsicles mold with blueberries until the mold is almost full. Add the popsicle sticks, cover and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until completely frozen.
- Serving size
- 1 popsicle
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving