Greek Sorghum Bowl with Artichokes and Olives
2 people like this recipe
0 people dislike this recipe
Share This Recipe
- 3 cups cooked whole grain sorghum
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup cucumbers, halved and sliced
- 1 cup cherry/grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, boil 4 cups of water and add 1 cup of whole grain sorghum to make 3 cups of cooked sorghum. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 45 minutes or until tender. Fluff with a fork.
- Combine all salad ingredients, including cooked sorghum, in a large bowl.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve with lemon wedges.