Pearled Grain Pressure Cooker Recipe
4 (3/4 cup servings)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup pearled grain sorghum
- 2 cups water or stock
- Rinse and drain the pearled grain sorghum.
- Pour the liquid and sorghum into a pressure cooker. Set the pressure cooker to high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Once the pressure cooker has completed, remove from heat and release all of the pressure before opening the lid.
- Drain the sorghum into a small sieve colander. Rinse the sorghum and fluff with a fork. Add your favorite ingredients or add the grain to your favorite recipe.