Whole Grain Sorghum Stovetop Recipe
4 people like this recipe
2 people dislike this recipe
4 (3/4 cup servings)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup whole grain sorghum
- 4 cups water or stock
- Rinse and drain the whole grain sorghum.
- Bring 4 cups of water or stock to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add 1 cup of whole grain sorghum. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and let simmer for 45 minutes or until tender. Stir occasionally. Add more water or stock if necessary.
- When the grain has absorbed all of the water, fluff with a fork. Add your favorite ingredients or add the grain to your favorite recipe.