Stovetop Popped Sorghum
4 people like this recipe
4 people dislike this recipe
1/2 - 1 cup
Popped Whole Grain
Sorghum can be popped with or without oil
Share This Recipe
- 2 teaspoons oil of choice, if desired
- ½ cup whole grain sorghum
- Salt or seasoning of choice
- Heat a stainless steel pot with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat.
- Add oil if desired. When hot, add grain sorghum and cover with a lid.
- Shake pot often to prevent burning.
- When there are more than 10 seconds between pops, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt or toppings of choice.