Popped Sorghum Microwave Recipe
8 people like this recipe
0 people dislike this recipe
½ - 1 cup
Popped Whole Grain
Share This Recipe
- ½ cup whole grain sorghum
- Salt or seasoning of choice
- Place sorghum in a small paper bag and fold the top down.
- Lay the bag flat in the microwave with the fold face down.
- Heat on high for 2-3 minutes (depending on microwave) or until there are more than 10 seconds between pops.
- Remove from microwave and sprinkle lightly with salt or toppings of choice.