Whole Grain Pressure Cooker
4 people like this recipe
0 people dislike this recipe
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup whole grain sorghum
- 2 cups water or stock
- Rinse and drain the whole grain sorghum.
- Pour the liquid and sorghum into a pressure cooker. Set the pressure cooker to high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once the pressure cooker has completed, remove from heat and release all of the pressure before opening the lid.
- Drain the sorghum into a small sieve colander. Rinse the sorghum and fluff with a fork. Add your favorite ingredients or add the grain to your favorite recipe.